Find quick answers to your questions below...
IF YOU DO NOT SETUP AN ACCOUNT WITH USERNAME AND PASSWORD YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SEE ORDER STATUS UPDATES! PLEASE SETUP AN ACCOUNT FIRST. ALSO VERIFY YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IS CORRECT IF YOU EXPECT TO GET SHIPPING UPDATES.
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE EMAILING US OR CALLING US ASKING IF IT WILL FIT YOUR BIKE etc..
- Lead Time on our handmade seats is anywhere from a few days, to 2-weeks depending on when they are ordered and how busy we are. Each seat is made in the order it was received. Please don't email us or call us the day after you order asking if its ready yet!
- TUFFSIDE "UNIVERSAL" SEATS ARE NOT BIKE SPECIFIC PLEASE TAKE MEASUREMENTS OF YOUR BIKE. OUR SEATS MEASUREMENTS ARE LOCATED IN THE IMAGES OF THE SEATS.
- HARLEY AND TRIUMPH SEATS ARE BIKE SPECIFIC AND WILL ONLY FIT THE INTENDED MODELS LISTED
- PAINTABLE BACK SEATS NEED TO BE SANDED, PRIMED AND PAINTED LIKE ANY OTHER PAINT JOB.
WE DO NOT PAINT THEM FOR YOU! SEATS COME RAW READY TO BE SANDED AND PAINTED BY YOU
- Paintable back section is NOT removable. It is the raw exposed seat pan.
- ALL CAFE AND FLAT SEATS ARE MADE FROM 'ABS' PLASTIC
- ALL SEATS ARE COVERED IN 'MARINE GRADE VINYL
- CAFE AND FLAT SEATS HAVE 5/16" THREADED MOUNTING POINTS
- ALL CAFE SEATS ARE FOR 1 PERSON ONLY NOT FOR PASSENGERS
- NO WE DO NOT SELL SEAT PANS UN-UPHOLSTERED
- NOTE: Some countries may charge you CUSTOMS fees or additional tax on international purchases. Please be advised this is OUT of our control and is controlled by your country. We also have NO control over the shipping times it may take to get to you. If you need something faster contact us for other international shipping options.